Wednesday, July 11, 2012

0013 living space.













































As I grow older, I find myself leaning less and less towards the ultra feminine-the pinks, chandeliers in bedrooms, shabby chic, etc-and much more towards the less-structured bohemian vibe.  

I'd like my adult living space to be a spellbinding, intriguing, and fascinating exhibition curated by yours truly. 

I want Greek and Roman busts, peonies and hydrangeas, incense, candles, apothecary bottles, succulents, mirrored surfaces and lucite furniture, chevron rugs, dream catchers, baroque headboards, velvet chairs, a completely randomized bookshelf with my pug bookends, thrifted old quilts, single walls with colorfully patterned wallpaper, a brass bar cart, family photos and great memories, Buddha and Ganesha, movie posters, collectible toys from my favorite movies, paintings by local artists, Tibetan prayer flags, milk glass of all colors, raw crystals, and so much more.

I'll get there.

1 chitchats.:

Genevieve Farrell said...

mmmm! nice group of photos, makes the idea of settling in one stop and making a home so appealing!