Wednesday, May 16, 2012

006. Things That Have Made Chelsea Happy This Week.

Things That Have Made Me Happy This Week:
  • This post via Sometimes Sweet about a jerk, finishing your fro-yo, and drawing a life lesson from it all.
  • Schooling some crazy lady that you just watched on a MSNBC show on Twitter. Don't come for me, boo.
             
  • Actually being in the minority of my 2005 high school class that is neither engaged nor married/ has children. I mean this as no disrespect, I'm just glad that I'm not a wife or a mother before my time. I'm proud of the choices I have made in relationships. Both my physical and mental capabilities are tuned far, far away from any domestic duties. (FYI: I JUST recently learned to wipe my ass. )
  • Walking into Whole Foods and seeing that they are fully stocked with beautiful peonies. They are my favorite flower and it makes me sad that peony season is so short. (See more: Chelsea's First World Problem #322
And finally...this video. Gimme dat, Loki.

  Mother fucking swoon.

                   

0 chitchats.: